Trust in Experience
28 Years Experience in Minnesota Bankruptcy Courts
Craig Andresen has been practicing bankruptcy law in Minnesota since 1988. Call today for a free consultation on how a Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy can help you.
BLOOMINGTON, BROOKLYN CENTER, AND GREATER MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA BANKRUPTCY LAWYER - CALL (952) 831-1995
I understand that overwhelming debt can happen to good people. My goal is to help you find a solution that offers you a fresh financial start.
My pledge to you:
I won’t judge you, or talk down to you. My staff and I will treat you with the respect you deserve. I will explain the law to you, so that together we will find the best solution to your debt problems.
We are passionate about serving Minnesotans who experience problems with debt. You will know that you are being guided by a lawyer with decades of experience in Minnesota bankruptcy courts. I know all of the trustees and judges, and they know me. The solutions I recommend for you will be based on this experience.
Serving Clients in Minnesota Since 1988 - Helping You Regain Control of Your Financial Future
Craig Andresen has been recognized for excellence more than any other Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer:
- Five time "Super Lawyer" in consumer bankruptcy law - Law & Politics
- “Top Lawyer in Minnesota” - Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine
- The Minneapolis Star Tribune and Minnesota Lawyer have been talking about Andresen Law Offices. Read about it here: Star Tribune second mortgage avoidance news story; Minnesota Lawyer second mortgage avoidance news story; Minnesota Lawyer property tax refund litigation news story
- Treasurer, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Section, May 2016 to present
- Chair, Education Committee, 2015; Chair, Consumer Attorney Committee, MSBA Bankruptcy Section, 2014
- Represented the debtor in Keller v. Fisette, 455 B.R. 157 (8th Cir. BAP 2011), which established second mortgage stripping in chapter 13 in Minnesota
- Minnesota State Chair, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), 2007 - 2016.
- Member, MSBA Bankruptcy Section since 1988
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Listed, Minnesota Guidebook to Law & Leading Attorneys, 1994 ed.